INVEST IN YOU RETREAT
Members are able to attend womens’ retreats focused on establishing long-term connections with other female advisors, creating a vision for themselves personally and professionally, and building a plan during the workshops to execute their goals.
The retreats are held in serene environments, kept to a small group, and are hands-on and collaborative. Members take time away from business and invest time in themselves personally and professionally.
Featured in Wealthmanagement.com
SEPTEMBER 20-22, 2019
THE INN AT SERENBE
(25 minutes outside of Atlanta)
IN PARTNERSHIP WITH
2:00 – 5:30 pm
SUNDAY AFTER 11:00 AM
Please note that the retreat is limited to members of the network. If your application is accepted and you are not a member, you will be invoiced for membership with the retreat. This is to build the community and to have continuation of relationships beyond the retreat.
The retreat is one of the most significant benefits of membership that fosters the mission and vision of the organization.
Invest In YOU RetreatAN ALL-INCLUSIVE LUXURY RETREAT
- 2 nights’ stay luxury accommodations
- Welcome gift
- Workshop materials
- Drinks and hors d’oeuvres Friday evening
- Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner/Drinks Saturday evening
- Breakfast Sunday
- WEEKEND OVERVIEW
- Friday, September 20th retreat participants will check in to the beautiful and serene Inn at Serenbe and receive their workbook and welcome package. That evening will kickoff with cocktails and dinner while networking on the wrap around porch of the Inn.
- Saturday, September 21st will start with breakfast and then attendees will participate in a hands-on, interactive goals and vision workshop.
- Lunch on Saturday will include a discussion of Brene Brown’s Dare to Lead, which attendees will be sent beforehand to read.
- Saturday afternoon will entail a hands-on workshop lead by Orion on marketing and professional development.
- Late Saturday afternoon is free time to enjoy the incredible resort and community around the Inn at Serenbe. There are two pools, a life size chess board, hundreds of acres of undeveloped land with gorgeous walking trails, cute shops and cafes, and more!
- Saturday evening the attendees will gather for dinner and drinks on the beautiful enclosed porch of the on-property restaurant and enjoy tome together for networking, idea sharing, and relationship building.
- Sunday, September 22nd concludes with breakfast followed by another personal and professional growth workshop ending in round table discussions.